QCT website

Sunday, May 4, 2008

I have recently been covering Qualcomm's mobile strategy in great detail, especially highlighting its Snapdragon and Gobi solutions. Yesterday, a friend directed me to a new Qualcomm website that has a wealth of information on these topics.

Check out QctConnect. It is the website for the QCT division and its products. You can see that the company is promoting Snapdragon and Gobi as the face of QCT. 'Chipset'-related links from Qualcomm's corporate website also leads to this new website. Not long ago, the link was not up because of legal issues following the ITC ban.

I am guessing that this new site has been designed to avoid the legal hassles. But looking at the ocmprehensive website, I am left wondering if the company will try something funny - a QCT spin-off? Probably not!

Incidentally, for those of you who are interested in Qualcomm's valuation, I have a recent post here highlighting my thoughts. For the iPhone enthusiasts, read post on how the launch of its 3G version will have a positive impact on Qualcomm.

Posted by Vijay Nagarajan at 12:30 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment